Don’t let it be my Last Vital Lecture
This one is pretty easy if you grab a cup and sit down quietly for a bit with your pleasant self.
With pencil & paper, make yourself a list from these goals.
- First, write “green, yellow or red” to show the degree to which you perceive each goal to be in place ie, already accomplished. Right next to it, do the same for how much of a danger each goal is to you and your ideas of “Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness” – not the world, You.
- Next, for each communist goal, assign a number from 1-10 to describe how Dangerous to the Integrity and Soveriegnty of the Constitution of the United States of America that it is Right Now. “1” is not a regarded influence at all, “10” is so regarded or enforced that you yourself got/are sucked in. (Most danger of all)
- Lastly, think about each goal and list actions, persons & entities in our country and also the world that are the source of the communist influence and enforcement. Think of people like Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Maxine Waters, John McCain, Paul Ryan, Barry Sotero (for 8 years!), the former Main Stream Media like MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, MedScape, Etc.
- When you have completed your first rough draft, stop and put your paper down. Go do other things you need to or enjoy, until the next time you have a few moments to come back and review your list. *Be sure to do other things for at least an hour and don’t even think about your list then. You will come back to it.
Here is your list of Goals to Assess:
Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963 Current Communist Goals EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963 . Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America. At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen: [From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums.
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture—education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity, masturbation and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS CURRENT:
As prescient as Skousen was, he could not have foreseen two whoppers that were added here in the Skousen style:
46. Under the guise of providing free health care for the poor, seize control of the entire national health care apparatus including the health insurance industry. Under the guise of ‘fairness’, institute price controls and rationing, and control the behavior of all citizens through regulation of their access to health care.
47. Under the guise of protecting the planet and the environment from pollution and “climate change”, establish massive new federal bureaucracies to regulate all industrial and personal activities. Use these regulations to reward political friends and punish political enemies.
The final exercises are simply to try to gain your own perspective on the whole, seemingly interconnected series of entities and events. See the Country & World now and if these concepts are allowed to fully overtake human consciousness and life. Take over the world and the future of it; all of it forever**
Now consider who you see opposing such forces and consider their actions as if they are opposing it and fighting for Free, Constitutional America. Think of President Donald Trump, Sen. Trey Gowdy, Sen. Jeff Chavetz, Sen. Nunnes, Dr. Rand Paul, Judge Napolitano, Bill O’Reilly and alternative news sources like “The Drudge Report” or “Breitbart” etc.
I Hope You found the Exercise Entertaining & Illuminating. The Main Goal was to Remind US All that We hold the rudder on this ship, We, despite all current and external conditions can be Self Determined in how our Soveriegn Nation, Gift of Our Forefathers and Land of the Free navigates toward a Future that Preserves Our History & Traditions, Our Culture and Our Families. Now is the Time to Remind the World and forces within US that it is Still the Home of the Brave and the Superior Society of Men Upon the Earth to be Upheld, Defended and Saved Harmless Now and in Perpetuity for Ourselves and Our Descendancy. Let over 2 Centuries of Liberty become a Millenia. My Family is a Thousand Years Old. From the Crusades past the Revolution in America and Every War Our Country has Endured. We have seen it all before, we can control our course in the cycles of Life on Earth Now. How Old is Your Family? When you think about it, aren’t there a thousand reasons that a thousand things should Never Be Forgotten?
God Bless America, God Bless Americans and Godspeed to President Donald J. Trump and Our Loyal American Congress.
**Existential Catastrophe: events that bring about “utter overthrow or ruin” on a global, rather than a “local or regional” scale. Ex. Islam, Globalism, Events Like Fukushima or larger, Genetic Degradation of Entire Species, Dissapearance of Entire Species or Mass Species Extinction, Pacific Ocean, etc.